Hard to comment on site

Answered!
Dick98
Level 1
Ithaca, NY

Hard to comment on site

Why is it so hard to comment on the Airbnb site?  Seems like they don’t want criticism. 

When I receive a message to the inbox I can’t tell which of my places it’s coming from. They need to add a little field they gives my abbreviation for my places to the inbox. As it is I have to go back to my calendar to figure out who’s writing me. 

Top Answer
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Sorry to hear this @Dick98   

I know sever people who have multiple listing & they have no problem defining which property question are referring to. 
I would suggest AirBnB support center. They walked me through several things I was not able to figure out or understand when I start this journey in Feb. 

Good luck

Bettye6

View Top Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Dick98 That is strange because for people with bookings each message on the app or on the website tells us the property name and dates booked. I wonder why yours is different.

Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Sorry to hear this @Dick98   

I know sever people who have multiple listing & they have no problem defining which property question are referring to. 
I would suggest AirBnB support center. They walked me through several things I was not able to figure out or understand when I start this journey in Feb. 

Good luck

Bettye6