Hello everybody

A-Blissful-Stay0
Level 1
San Antonio, TX

Hello everybody

My name is Zulema and I just started my first Airbnb. I would like to have more  bookings, I will happy to listen some advice. This is my airbnb link if you are interested to help. Thank you.

www.Airbnb.com/h/ablissfulstay

5 Replies 5
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@A-Blissful-Stay0 

Beautiful rental!

Some Ideas

Private Hot Tub - Take some pictures to highlight that is a big plus.  You should highlight that bit is private.

I have chatted with other HostS with big houses like yours and I don't know if feasible for you, but using electronic locks to control use of bedrooms they have listed a 3 bedroom, a 4 bedroom in addition to the 5  bedroom listing.  Doesn't limit you to only large groups,

Sometimes lowering your base price actually is not a motivator to someone wanting a luxury rental.  The lower base price tends to make people think more economy not luxury.  I Instead would have like a 3 day, a  5 day and a 7 day discount.  A monthly discount again makes people think economy.  People don't usually book luxury stays for a month.

Check your insights, are you low first page counts because low searches for 5 bedrooms or low views then sometimes your cover photo is just not getting the reception you want just change bit up.

Another idea is think about internet search engines.  The Airbnb website has the strength to come up in results  Your ad and page has to attract those searches also.  Search engibes will rank you based on you having "Keywords" that their users are searching for on their engine.  Identify something about your rental that you can identify possible "Keywords"  Don't bover saturate but mention in your description,  Guidebooks  that focus on something you think potential Guests are searching for and sprinkle the "keywords"

Hello @Marie8425 , I really appreciate your help. I am going to try your recommendations.

I am thinking in separate the First floor with 1 doble bed bedroom, and (2) doble beds master suite with 1.5 bedrooms, For 6 guest. And 4 Bedrooms and 2 bedrooms the second floor, with the Family room sofa and add a table and seats. With micro and small fridge.

The access to the second  floor will be totally separated by the Garage door. What do you think?

@A-Blissful-Stay0 

The big concern is do you have the market for 2 Double Beds in the master and think what that market is?  Do you want Guests trying To squeeze everyone in to get a cheaper price or Guests willing to pay for what is considered average 1 bed per bedroom?  Think of it this way if they are to cheap to indulge themselves what value will you and your property have in their eyes?

If you can split the home in two, that is a great idea.  Set your price based on what you are offering not how many people you can cram in.  2 bedroom's think is there a market for 2 couples or 1 couple with 1 or 2 children  Then when you figure out the market identify what will draw then.  If kids you can do easy things chain on the doors. window guards, outlet covers, secured dressers and a baby monitor,  Parents just like to hear the 8 year old snoring when someplace different,  There is always some small items that you can start with and then as you have guests more ideas.

If I am a parent searching and your listing is $10 more per night but you highlight my priority safety of my children.  I see my value which means I will probably respect your value.

@A-Blissful-Stay0 

I looked at your handy floor plan just because I am always curious Hahs.  Don't split into  two rentals there is too many bedrooms upstairs and no kitchen sink up there

Try to identify markets for v3,4 or 5 bedrooms. 

Three you are going to either have small groups or couples with children.  Because bedrooms upstairs not toddlers but monitors that can be turned on is nice sometimes your 8 year old just wakes up scared and your downstairs,.

A Guidebook that talks about fun kid activities all day, but then a second one highlights after the kids in bed here is a beautiful private hit tum and on the deck we have a set up for adults relaxing and here are some nice restaurants that deliver.  4 bedrooms usually  2 couples with kids.  Sane ideas as above.

5 bedrooms I would say that is a family coming in for an event,  Target maybe wedding planners, graduations funeral hones along that line.

@A-Blissful-Stay0 

Always plotting Haha.  Something maybe fairly easy that might be a plus.  If your renting 3,4, or 5 bedrooms.You have multiple adults , all returning from their day in the evening and probably checking email or tomorrows day plans.  Varios work stations in bedrooms =, in, the den or the family room.  A work station now a days isn't necessarily ba desk.  Just an appropriate table for the laptop and phone of course.  The one thing IK remember somebody telling me her system always scoped out work stations the chair was more important then the table