Hi, new listing

Answered!
Carola264
Level 1
Algarrobo, Chile

Hi, new listing

Hi, I ' m Carola and I have a cabin on a chilean beach...But I have received in 5 months just 1 reservation...what could be the reason that I have no questions or reservations even in holidays...customer service said that my listing is active but what can i do to improve this? My cabin won in Booking.com the Traveller Review Award 2024 for our excellent evaluations and customer's experience ... don't understand what's wrong in Airbnb that nobody check with us...

Link listing: Cabin in Algarrobo · 2 bedrooms · 3 beds · 1 bath 

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 12.38.47 PM.png

1 Best Answer
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Carola264 

Congratulations !  Beautiful property!!

Suggestions:-

Your property is stunning don't show a bedroom as the cover photo, it doesn't show your highlights

Talk about  the area more, I don't know why a good location?  Is it perfect for kids?  Is it perfect for groups?  Start my imagination.

Add something about a laundromats.  Even a 1 week stay, people have dirty clothes.

Speak to fans because no are conditioning.. Makes people nervous when you don't mention.  Just speak positive about your alternative.

Smoke detectors are an inexpensive item that matter to guests especially some where strange

Maybe some pictures of the items to do, pictures are  great.

Your property is beautiful but I wasn't able to imagine why?  As a Guest I want an experience.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Carola264 

Congratulations !  Beautiful property!!

Suggestions:-

Your property is stunning don't show a bedroom as the cover photo, it doesn't show your highlights

Talk about  the area more, I don't know why a good location?  Is it perfect for kids?  Is it perfect for groups?  Start my imagination.

Add something about a laundromats.  Even a 1 week stay, people have dirty clothes.

Speak to fans because no are conditioning.. Makes people nervous when you don't mention.  Just speak positive about your alternative.

Smoke detectors are an inexpensive item that matter to guests especially some where strange

Maybe some pictures of the items to do, pictures are  great.

Your property is beautiful but I wasn't able to imagine why?  As a Guest I want an experience.

Jan14492
Level 1
Sydney, Australia

Hi

Chile is such a great country and I loved my visit there.

I would crop the first photo of the house and straighten it. Get rid of the dirt drive at the front and have a nice close shot of your lovely home. Open all the curtains so guests can see the wonderful light and it will make the rooms more desirable. Also you need a lot more photos. both bedrooms , bathroom,  kitchen and maybe some life style shots. Also take your photos from ground level for lounge room but just take more angles. Good luck. Jan

Scott2167
Level 2
Pottsboro, TX

Simplify the pictures by removing close ups....pictures tell a better story if they have more in them.  Each space should be pictured as wide as possible so a potential guest can get a feel for the space.  Getting a little closer to the house itself, like with a picture of the whole front of the house could be better.  The current picture at an angle isn't great.....think about how you look at a house if you wanted to stay or buy it...you look at the front straight on not from a corner angle.   Do the same for your listing cover photo.

The About section doesn't say much about what a guest stay would be like.  Paint a picture of the possibilities in words.  I always like to list something like "the outdoor seating area is perfect for coffee in the morning" and "the living room with large tv is great for movie nights with the family....and we include a couple streaming services like Disney+ and Max!"

Review how your amenities/property are talked about, re-write from a guest perspective.....like the part about plenty of room for pets....change to something that paints a more complete picture like "the fenced in yard is perfect for pets to get some exercise and explore."  As a potential guest, I don't know all the possibilities of the property so you have to give ideas in your listing.

Pricing seems reasonable for the space.  

Hope this helps,  Scott O.