Host side New Listing Inconsistencies

Mike3411
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

Host side New Listing Inconsistencies

This is feedback intended to reach the site design team, but I have no idea how to reach them.  When I try to "duplicate" a listing, there are still MANY features that do not get copied over including space descriptions. There's also a whole category missing from the first page: Campsite.  You have to pick a different one, complete the listing, and then go back and change it. Why?!  Can someone please fix this? I have like 20 more listings to do and it would save me time if the features worked intuitively. 

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Mike3411 The duplicate function does seem to be getting worse rather than better. In the past it used to just default Instant Book, Flexible cancellation etc because that is what Airbnb want you to select. Why it has now stoped duplicating other things is just bizarre. Lets hope someone reads your post.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Mike3411, thank you so much for sharing your opinion in our community.

While we are taking note to pass this on to the relevant team, I recommend sharing your feedback directly with Airbnb through the official feedback form here.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

As you have quite a substantial STR business why not invest in one of the management software tools that makes managing multiple listings easier @Mike3411 

Are those allowed?