How accurate are Performance metrics in Airbnb?

How accurate are Performance metrics in Airbnb?

Does anyone know if the Performance/Conversion/Views data is reliable or accurate? I've been hosting for over a year now and have not been able to make heads and tails about this data. For the past 4 weeks, my listing has been showing on average 0-1 views per day whereas it was showing >500 views per day during the prior 30 days. When I called Airbnb support, they told me the "raw data" they see on their end shows my listing was showing over a hundred views per day for the same date we compared (August 1st). The reason being there's a "delay" when this raw data gets shown to the Performance page. Anyway, I want to know if anyone is seeing a similar pattern as this could be a result of the recent changes made by Airbnb. Not really sure whether to trust this data. 

3 Replies 3
Kevin1718
Level 2
Ashbourne, Ireland

I find it accurate, I have two properties and just need to be clear which property you are looking at. 

What I would like to see id the performance metrics against other properties in the area so that I can be sure that my properties are performing, I believe that these are only available to professional hosts.

@Kevin1718 you can compare to a previous time frame or similar properties. If the latter isn't available to you switch on pro tools in your account and it will be.

Thanks appreciate that