How to set Custom Monthly/Weekly Pricing

Tatyana96
Level 2
Miami, FL

How to set Custom Monthly/Weekly Pricing

Hello 

How do I set custom monthly and weekly prices by entering $ amount for Aug, Sep etc ?? Same for specific weeks. 

That feature which used to exist and someone referenced in this chat is no longer active. Why? it’s a great must have feature. See attached.
  I tried to set monthly price through monthly discount but how do I set different percentage of discount for different month?? When I put that % it applies for all of the months even w/smart pricing off. Even CS couldn’t answer. 
   There must be a way to input monthly pricing if not by $ amount at least discount different for each month 

Appreciate any assistance 

IMG_3032.png

3 Replies 3
Elena4354
Level 9
Porto, Portugal

Hello @Tatyana96 , yes, your are right, at this moment it is not possible to set custom monthly prices for different months.

You can only set a monthly discount, which will be based on your nightly rates in different months (the % of discount will be the same, you can not set the different % for different months).

This is not a bug, this is how the new pricing system works.

Kind regards. 

Elena. 

Debra300
Top Contributor
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Tatyana96,

You can make rule-sets to customize rates without manually changing the listing's base rate.  You want to maintain the base just in case you make a global rate change.  If you make manual changes to individual dates, changes to the base will not be applied, and all future changes to those dates must be done manually.  The following steps were done on a laptop and may be different when using a mobile.

Pro Tools and Rule-sets:

1. Enable Pro Tools - on your Airbnb dashboard, click on your profile photo and select Account, then select Professional Hosting Tools.  This feature is now available to all hosts regardless their number of listings.  Click the Professional hosting tools button in the lower right corner, and enable.    

Debra300_1-1722729259230.png

2. The page will now show that you're using Professional hosting tools.  You can change this setting if you want to stop using the tools.                      Debra300_14-1722733392134.png

3. Click Calendar at the top of your dashboard.  Then click the Create a new rule-set button in the lower right corner of the main calendar page.  For this example, I created a rule-set called HighSeasonTest.                                                                                             Debra300_4-1722730181801.png

4. This rule-set is only to increase the published rate 20% on selected dates, but additional tweaks to availability and pricing can be made in one rule-set.   Debra300_5-1722730369825.png
  5. Select the dates and click Apply rule-set in the lower right corner, choose the rule-set and click Save. The rates for those dates have increased by 20%.  The base rate of $79 hasn't changed, but the $95 rule-set rate is shown right below it.  To see which rule-sets have been applied to dates, either click on the rule-set rate or the list of rule-sets in the lower right corner (they will have a check mark) or the applied settings link below the name of the month.                                                              Debra300_13-1722732437420.png

6. Be sure to click the X next to the listed date range clear the highlighted dates and to avoid inadvertently applying/removing rule-sets to dates. 
    Debra300_11-1722732169262.png

Don't just believe what I say, check the Airbnb Help Center
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Tatyana96,

I just came across your post and saw the wonderful answer from Debra. Thanks so much for that, @Debra300 👏

Please keep us posted when you have a chance to read this 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad