I am new to hosting

I am new to hosting

Hey there! I am a new host and I can only host every other week. I am hosting and living in the house I listed. Any newbie tips I should know about? Thanks! 

1 Reply 1
Marie8425
Level 10
Buckeye, AZ

@Whitney277 

You have a very cute house.

It looks like master bedroom  not included which is fine but   make sure you  have the ability to lock  to prevent  access.

Renting your sons room   and asking that  I  be respectful of his things.  Though only for a week I  am  paying for a room   for  my needs  not your son's.  Not being rude  but if I am   traveling with my 8 year old  who thinks something your son has is  cool  but  accidently breaks it  am  I now  looking at  a big unexpected  bill?   Maybe you could set up your son's room  so   his items are not as accessible?

I  am renting your whole house  but you will  be coming  and going during my stay?  I  am  sure you are a very  nice person but I don't know you and there doesn't seems to   be a reason why  I don't have privacy at all?  I brought my expensive camera,  do I  have to carry it everywhere or trust the person  I  don't know entering the house when  I am out to  breakfast  and  my  camera disappears?

It says half  bath it should say full  bath

Show pictures of the kitchen renters want to see that

Review your amenities there should be more for kitchen and you supply essentials.

Fix Listing Type It says room rather than house