I’m New

Jo858
Level 2
Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole, United Kingdom

I’m New

Hello everyone. So I’m new to this just preparing and hope to kick off in May. I don’t know if I’m allowed to ask but is any one able to show me their folder that they leave for guests ? This is my next task and I’m open to samples and ideas please ? 

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Jo858 You can ask anything here. Good luck with your hosting.

We leave a single sheet in our listings with safety info first, then some rules, the wifi code and a paragraph on how we would like the guest to leave the place plus a request for a review. On the back we have directions to local shops and restaurants.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I have a visitor guide with information about how key amenities like the oven, heating  and washing machine work, recommendations of places to eat, shops and attractions, key contact numbers etc. 

I also have a folder with tourist information leaflets, maps, bus timetables etc @Jo858 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Jo858 ,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center and wishing you all the very best for the journey ahead!

I am sure many Hosts will be able to offer you some great tips about Hosting and listing setups in this thread. Do let us know how it is going! We would love to hear more about it.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Betty223
Level 2
Emerald Isle, NC

I used Canva to create a guest book. They have a template and then I had it printed at Staple. 

Betty223
Level 2
Emerald Isle, NC

D4F3ADC6-252C-43FB-AD89-D8FF315205DE.jpeg