Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Listing Help

Listing Help

Hey there , I am new to Airbnb like 2 months my listing is not shwoing up on first results , I change prices often  and descriptions I saw somewhere this help putting my list on first results any tips or feedback about my list , my airbnb is located in Granada Nic

2 Replies 2

Hi @Brad-Anthony0,

To improve your listing’s visibility and performance, there are a few key areas to work on:

• Title: Ensure your title is SEO-optimized. Use relevant keywords like your location or unique features to make it more searchable. This will help boost your listing in search results.

• Amenities: I noticed that several key amenities are missing from your listing. Make sure you’ve listed all available amenities, as many guests filter searches based on these features.

• Photo Captions: Add detailed captions to your photos. Guests want to know what they’re looking at, and this can help highlight the best features of your property.

• Description: Your description can be more detailed. Make sure it answers potential guest questions and paints a clear picture of the experience you offer.

• Missing Sections: There are some sections missing in your listing, such as Guest Access or Other Details to Note, where you'll sleep. Filling these in provides more information to guests and makes your listing look complete.

• Profile & Guidebook: Your profile could use a bit more work to build trust with guests. Also, adding a guidebook with recommendations for nearby attractions and restaurants will make your listing more attractive to potential guests.

Making these improvements should help improve your listing’s visibility and attract more bookings!

Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Brad-Anthony0 

I don't want to appear harsh but it is unrealistic to think that our listings will come up on the first page every time.  There are only 15 pages with 18 listings per page = 270 total to show over a 1000 listings!  

But what we can do to get an even chance is to make sure that our listings are top notch - great photos, well described space, what makes our place stand out from the rest, great reviews so @Hugo990 advice is spot on 😊

Competition is tough and hosts have to offer that little bit more nowadays with guests who have become more demanding and critical I would say.

Good luck

Joëlle