Listing query

Answered!
Susan5362
Level 1
Nairobi, Kenya

Listing query

Am new in hosting, just got 2 clients then all went quiet...for the last 2 months. No updates, no bookings, no communication...is there a problem with my listing?

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Susan5362 

I went onto your listing and there is more information that you can add to describe your place and the area. To start with we only get 500 words to describe our listing but once it's gone live there are extra sections that can be filled in.  I'm pretty sure that you can add more amenities too as you don't have many ticked.

If you preview your photos as a guest, you will note that there are a lot of pictures that are duplicated and five pictures of the toilet is not necessary😉  Don't forget to write under the photos to let guests know which is bedroom 1, bedroom 2 etc and size of bed and bedroom.  Guests are far more likely to view photos than read the description!

I am a firm believer in having a picture of myself on my profil to install trust in my guests and which also allows me to ask of them the same.

Good luck

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Susan5362 

I went onto your listing and there is more information that you can add to describe your place and the area. To start with we only get 500 words to describe our listing but once it's gone live there are extra sections that can be filled in.  I'm pretty sure that you can add more amenities too as you don't have many ticked.

If you preview your photos as a guest, you will note that there are a lot of pictures that are duplicated and five pictures of the toilet is not necessary😉  Don't forget to write under the photos to let guests know which is bedroom 1, bedroom 2 etc and size of bed and bedroom.  Guests are far more likely to view photos than read the description!

I am a firm believer in having a picture of myself on my profil to install trust in my guests and which also allows me to ask of them the same.

Good luck

Joëlle

Ashleigh117
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

I Found that having your booking listed on more than one platform really works great.