Listing suspension

Carmina26
Level 2
Half Moon Bay, CA

Listing suspension

It is heart-breaking that Airbnb is suspending a host's listing even without proper investigation, I know that reviews are based on guest's experience but some of the reviews they write are not true. Is Airbnb no longer doing any further investigation and they will just suspend the listing once AI triggered something about a keyword or whatnot? Are they trying to lose their hosts?

2 Replies 2
Gwen386
Level 10
Lusby, MD

@Carmina26 If there are bed bugs, undisclosed cameras, invasion of privacy—these are issues that will cause immediate suspension. Since you have provided no info, it is difficult to respond to your question. 

Max1814
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Hey Carmina, just filed arbitration with Airbnb. That's really the only way to get them  to reverse any of their egregious actions. I made a pretty long post on here as well. Airbnb pretty much just wiped away a business I've devoted my life to for the last 5 years. They've done it to a lot of others too and they can't keep being emboldened to do this. If you're looking for some legal help, we have some others who joining in. Shoot me a mssage at help at airbnb hypen violations dot comm.