Long term stay

Trudie13
Level 1
Sabie, South Africa

Long term stay

Good day

Need some advice please. I had a couple of months where I've been active with long term stays...then I had a private contract for 6 months with a tennant. After that I wanted to get back to long term stay( with a 40% discount) but did not get any long term stays. Don't know why... have some 3- 7 days stays.

Would prefer to do long term stays.... any advice please.

Regards

Trudie

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Trudie13, How are you? Have you seen any changes or potential inquiries for long-term stays since you posted? 

I would like to invite a few Hosts who have discussed long-term stays previously at our Community Center if they have any advice or tips for us based on their valuable experiences: @Jodi-A15 @Lisle12 @Jasmine531 @Peter3931 @Elena4147 ! 

Looking forward to learning from what our other Host members have to say!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hallo I'm not too sure how to participate with the conversation.Dont know how to secure a long term booking....I have short term bookings mostly lately so no month is completely open to book for long term stays. 

Can't really lock out a whole month in the hope that I will get a long term stay. Could airb&b give us stats on % long term bookings per region? What is your experience with it? 

Regards

Trudie

South Africa