Airbnb Reimbursement Request

Airbnb Reimbursement Request

I am writing to report an incident that occurred during a recent guest's stay and to request assistance in processing a claim for damages to our property. During the stay of guest at our let, we found that there is damage to the Eufy Smart Lock. Specifically, the electronic bell connection that links the Eufy remote lock to the door has been physically broken off. This electronic connection is crucial for the proper functioning and security of our property. The damage to the Eufy Smart Lock was discovered immediately after the guest's departure, and it is clear that the electronic bell connection was intentionally damaged, as it has been physically broken. In light of the above, we kindly request Airbnb's assistance in processing a claim against the guest,  to cover the cost of replacing the Eufy Smart Lock. We believe this is a reasonable and necessary request to address the damages caused during his stay. It's been two weeks but still Airbnb has not processed our claim and still in progress There is no update from them .I chased Airbnb several times but they always say that they are investigating further. Please guide me on how to get the claim processed successfully.

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Malar6 , Since it has been a while you posted, did you hear back from the Support teams about your case or connect with them again to raise your concerns? Do update us on how it is going for you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines