Looking for a CoHost in Melbourne, FL

Answered!
BayStar0
Level 1
Melbourne, FL

Looking for a CoHost in Melbourne, FL

I have a couple of condos in the Melbourne Area and am looking for someone with a Superhost status(or a 5 star rating) to assist with all facets of hosting.

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Thank you

Regards

Baystar

Top Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @BayStar0, Hope you are doing well!

Did you manage to find a Co-Host for your listing since the time you posted?

You can also find a Co-Host for your listing by following this guide: How to find an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? I hope it helps!

If you have already managed to find a Co-Host, do share some tips for Hosts who might be looking for Co-Hosts. Your comments and experience finding a Co-Host would help them for sure!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Top Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @BayStar0, Hope you are doing well!

Did you manage to find a Co-Host for your listing since the time you posted?

You can also find a Co-Host for your listing by following this guide: How to find an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? I hope it helps!

If you have already managed to find a Co-Host, do share some tips for Hosts who might be looking for Co-Hosts. Your comments and experience finding a Co-Host would help them for sure!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Adeana0
Level 1
Englewood, FL

Hello, I am an AirBnb SuperHost with multiple properties on the Gulf coast of FL. Just a few hours from your location. I am looking to start co-hosting for a few qualified properties near my area. If you are still looking for someone to help you feel free to reach out to discuss **

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Jennifer4733
Level 1
West Melbourne, FL

I am new to airbnb but not new to hosting. Let me know if you still need help, thanks