Looking for co-host in Hilton Head Island

Answered!
Dinesh61
Level 2
Chandler, AZ

Looking for co-host in Hilton Head Island

I wasn’t sure where to post it. We have first STR Condo in HH and managing remotely. But would like to get local cohost to provide better local experience to our guest. Wondering if there we can get any lead through this thread. Please respond with your insights if any. 
Thank you in advance.

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Dinesh61, welcome to our Community 😊

Since our Community is a global forum, it may take some time for fellow hosts in your area to come across your post. In the meantime, it might be worth exploring this link, which aims to assist hosts who are looking for a co-host:  https://www.airbnb.ca/e/hosting-services

I hope you find this helpful.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Dinesh61, welcome to our Community 😊

Since our Community is a global forum, it may take some time for fellow hosts in your area to come across your post. In the meantime, it might be worth exploring this link, which aims to assist hosts who are looking for a co-host:  https://www.airbnb.ca/e/hosting-services

I hope you find this helpful.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

🙂 Thank you for the response @Paula. Not able to find any in hosting-services as well. 

@Dinesh61 i have two vacation rentals in hilton head and was doing them remote  but i will be relocating their to be more hands on.   Possibly can assit as i know how critical it can be when issues come up especially.

Michael

Hi @Michael7318, good to hear that. When are you planning to move? Let’s discuss to see if we chime. 

Dinesh 

Good morning,

I have been a Superhost for the last 10 months. I live in Bluffton and would love to take on more rentals. Please let me know if you are still looking.

Bríanne Bustamante

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Michael7318
Level 2
Hilton Head Island, SC

Hello,

i couldnt locate the last email but i am planning to move full time in the next 6 months to hilton head,

currently i live in southern calif and i have been managing two houses in hilton head and one in savannah long distance,

i do fly out maybe once or twice a month and sometimes will stay a few weeks depending .

my houses are larger ones in sandcastle by the sea development off of foley field.   You really need to be their i think to be sure all is in order as it needs to be.   otherwise its alot of stress i think

Michael Winston

Hello @Dinesh61   

My name is Tracy.  We are locals on island and offer co-hosting services.  We also offer a membership program for one flat fee. Please check out our website and come back with any  questions.  If you’re lacking five star reviews and a fully booked calendar, or simply need guest assistance, we may be your solution.  

Check out our google reviews as well. We’d love to help you! 

**[Link removed - Community Center Guidelines ]

I'm Tracy with Between The Rentals on Hilton Head Island. We co-host vacation rentals on and off the island. I'd like to invite you to view our unique link to our co-hosting profile. We'd love to help you with your property and become your local co-hosts. Follow us here https://www.airbnb.com/r/tracyr8284