Max Stay - requirements

Answered!

Max Stay - requirements

Hi, 

If anyone is able to help me, I have set a min stay of 7 days (Sat-Sat check-in/check-out) with a Max of 14 days.  However, I am wanting to require the full 14 days if possible.  Can this be done?

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Christina1723 

I'm wondering if you were able to read Mike's suggestion. Did it work for you in the end? I also thought it might be worth sharing this guide on 🔗 How to Use Pro Tools & Rule Sets to Create a Custom Date Range for Check-in/Checkout & Min Stay" created by one of our amazing Hosts.

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Christina1723 if you want 14 day stays only then set the min and max to 14 nights

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Christina1723 

I'm wondering if you were able to read Mike's suggestion. Did it work for you in the end? I also thought it might be worth sharing this guide on 🔗 How to Use Pro Tools & Rule Sets to Create a Custom Date Range for Check-in/Checkout & Min Stay" created by one of our amazing Hosts.

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad