Max length of stay using Supercontrol channel manager

Alan1909
Level 1
Oxford, United Kingdom

Max length of stay using Supercontrol channel manager

I have just set up Supercontrol as the channel manger for my listings. I set the max stay length as 100 days but in the Airbnb integration I am limited to stays of a maximum of 47 days. ie I can set min 2 max 47 or 5 min 52 max.

Supercontrol say this is because the Airbnb API limits them to a max 47 days. Has anyone else had this problem. Is there  a way round it.

Thanks

Alan

3 Replies 3
Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Alan1909 😊

Have you found this information elsewhere?

I’m mentioning other Hosts here who can help you better!

@Marie8425@Frances3408 , @Karen114 and @Joelle43

Let me know if you find this article from our Resource Center helpful about 👉 Fine-tuning your calendar settings for longer stays. 

Warm regards🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
Alan1909
Level 1
Oxford, United Kingdom

Hi Elisa

i am still trying to get Airbnb help desk to sort it.  It’s a technical programming issue between supercontrol and the Airbnb API.   I don’t think the help desk really understand it.  Every reply is from a new person who refers me to a help article.  They don’t understand if you use a channel manager you can’t adjust availability on the Airbnb site.  

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Alan1909 

Sorry since I specifically do Mid Term rentals.  I don't use a third  party manager.  I like to control things haha.  Especially if longer term rentals I find less problems if we both understand rules.