Minimum night stay for a treehouse?

Toni4674
Level 2
Brooks, ME

Minimum night stay for a treehouse?

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to the community, but would really like some suggestions for a new listing. I have been a super host with airbnb and have been hosting for 7 years. This year I am introducing a treehouse as a second listing. It has everything but running water but it is across the road from a lake.

Thus far, I have been the only one changing out rooms for the next guest. With the treehouse, my thought was to implement a 2 night minimum stay. I do this because there is some difficulty with me having to change it out every day. I'm not sure if people will want to book a stay in a treehouse for 2 nights.

Any suggestions on offering it for 1 night or 2 night minimum would be helpful with regards to what guest might like for their stay.

Thanks,

2 Replies 2

Hi @Toni4674 

You might consider requiring 2day min at first and see how bookings go? I would definitely require 2day min for weekends. That can be kinda tricky as someone might book for check-in on Thurs and check out on Sat which ruins your Fri/Sat weekends. You can use a Rule Set in Pro Tools to prevent that or set custom check-in checkout restrictions:

Joan2709_0-1719589008390.png

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Toni4674 , your new listing "tree house" sounds so exciting 😍 I noticed the pictures and it offers such a scenic beauty and breath taking views 🎉  I'm sure it's going to offer an exciting adventure to the guests. 

Have you had a chance to read Joan's tip? Have you already opened the calendar for bookings?  As she mentioned, it might be a good idea to experiment 2 night minimum stay and see how it goes. 

Please keep us posted how you decide in the end about the minimum stay! 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines