My Airbnb listing is gone

Arjan-and-Lieverd0
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

My Airbnb listing is gone

I'm reaching out because I have, again, a serious problem with my listing "BEAUTIFUL APARTMENT WITH ASIAN STYLE BEDROOM 4P" (this is in Amsterdam) on Airbnb which is not visible for the second time in 3 month. The problem is in the system of Airbnb. I know this because it is a similar problem than what I had 3 month ago and then Airbnb told me that it was an Airbnb problem. Also I went to the Apple store with my computer to see if there was something wrong with my computer or the browsers and they had contact with Airbnb and said that it was a problem of Airbnb.
The problem:
I can see my listing myself as a host BUT if I want to look at my own listing as a guest the system shows my listing for 1 second and then gives me this message.:
com.airbnb.viaduct.errors.ViaductException:Sorry, er ging iets mis. Probeer het alsjeblieft opnieuw.
i Iasked friends of mine to check if they can see my listing and they have the same problem. They see my listing for 1 second and then see the same message:
com.airbnb.viaduct.errors.ViaductException:Sorry, er ging iets mis. Probeer het alsjeblieft opnieuw.
Of course:
- I phoned with Airbnb and they made a report
-I mentioned it in the community center of Airbnb
-went to the Apple store to see if there was something wrong with my computer or browsers
-mentioned on Facebook page Airbnb
I work very hard hard for my B&B, I'm a superhost for 20 times know and I have over 350 reviews. But now nobody can book my B&B and that for the 2nd time in 3 month
I'm looking if there is a possibility to talk with technical department or something like that. Or that somebody recognises this problem and knows what to do.
Thanks for your time and I hope somebody reacts
45 Replies 45

I'm sorry to hear from all of you. It is also for my my income.

Yesterday I got the following message (in short)

"In order for them to resolve this problem, we need to close it now.
Please if the system asked you if you still need help, press No."

I did that and today I got a message asking me if I had a problem?

So it started all over again with exact the same questions etc etc.

I phoned up to Airbnb and this time I got somebody on the phone who was more willing to help. understood . She also said she couldn't tell when it was solved but it look liked she will do her best.

She said that I had to look for myself if my listing was up and running again. So that is what I will do and then ,over a few days, if not I will phone her up again if my listing is still not in the air

I keep everybody posted!

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hey everyone @Hannes19 @Karl1224 @Paulo186 @Jhon123 @Helga97 !

I've sent your details over to the team as well. I can see there's already some investigation happening here as well and the comments about being visible on e.g. .com/.co.uk but not on .nl/.be/.pt are incredibly useful. Thanks!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thank you for your effort

I tested several domains (.pt; .com;, .nl, etc) and the problem remains.

Yes it  does.

For me it is the 2nd time, the 1st time was in August this year. This is my lively income. 

I made a duplicate, the problem with that is that the reviews, in my case 415 in total, are not linked with the duplicate. So I start from the bottom again.

I  keep phoning with Airbnb and tell them every time that there are more hosts with the same problem. I hope that it helps.

Keep up the spirit

Lurdes-E-Jorge0
Level 2
Porto, Portugal

I have the same problem with a property and I already reported it on the 5th of October. Airbnb support says it can't do anything but wait and ends up closing the topic - it doesn't give a prediction or workaround. I've tried different airbnb.nl domains; airbnb. with; airbnb.be and the problem remains: "com.airbnb.viaduct.errors.ViaductException".
I think it's disrespectful to Airbnb hosts to at least not give an explanation, as they trust the platform.

Maybe the solution is to duplicate the ad until this issue is resolved (even starting the reviews from scratch), no?

Duarte47
Level 2
Lisbon, Portugal

Hi, I'm Duarte

Writing from Portugal.

I'm also finding this issue with my airbnb ADD (member since 2017). I guessed I was the only one because Airbnb is not getting me a straight answer. My lovely house is with the same error message since 1st of September.

Hope Airbnb fix this as soon as possible please!

For me it is the 2nd time, the 1st time was in August this year. This is my lively income. 

I made a duplicate, the problem with that is that the reviews, in my case 415 in total, are not linked with the duplicate. So I start from the bottom again.

I  keep phoning with Airbnb and tell them every time that there are more hosts with the same problem. I hope that it helps.

It looks like the problem has gotten worse. I hope this speeds up the resolution. See the last replies of this topic

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/com-airbnb-viaduct-errors-ViaductException-error-message-ap...

Lurdes-E-Jorge0
Level 2
Porto, Portugal

It's important that everyone calls Airbnb Support to put pressure on them to resolve the issue.

Duarte47
Level 2
Lisbon, Portugal

It could be important to report this issue on https://www.totalbug.com/airbnb/  Many people are noticing their listing is gone by now. I believe many still have not noticed yet until hosts start searching for their own listings.

It has been 11 days with my listing showing this error 😞

Does anyone already have the problem resolved?
I keep getting my listing inaccessible, and now it gives the following error:

com.airbnb.viaduct.errors.ViaductException:Lamentamos, mas algo correu mal. Por favor tente novamente. ViaductExceptionMetadata{sections:StayPDPPresentationContainer, tenant=viaduct-presentation-pdp-stays}

Hannes19
Level 2
Antwerp, Belgium

I found that by adding ?translate_ugc=false to my listing URL, the error does not occur (for example: https://www.airbnb.nl/rooms/13640722?translate_ugc=false).

This is basically what's being added to the URL, by clicking on the "Translate"/"Show original language" link after "Some information is displayed in the original language"/"Some information has been translated automatically".

This suggests the error occurs when automatic translation is attempted. I have 2 languages set in my listing, and I made sure all fields in each language were filled out, so it wouldn't attempt to auto translate, but so far no luck.

Jorge667
Level 2
Guimaraes, Portugal

My listing started working fine this morning.
Since the 30th of September it was inaccessible to guests.
Apparently everything is normal now.

Same here 👍