Need help

Answered!
Cindy1491
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Need help

Hello my name is Cindy I have a 3 bedroom house in Vegas Im Airbnb-ing but I haven’t had a booking in 6 months , I’m a hairstylist & a single mom , I have a lot going on right now I was looking for help someone who can help me run this business .  This house is in Las Vegas only 12 mints from the strip . 

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Cindy1491
I just wanted to drop in and share a link to the Local Host Clubs. You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Additionally I also wanted to link this guide on how to find & become an experienced Co-host.

I hope this is useful 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Cindy1491
I just wanted to drop in and share a link to the Local Host Clubs. You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Additionally I also wanted to link this guide on how to find & become an experienced Co-host.

I hope this is useful 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Cindy1491,

We would love to help, it sounds like you are going through a lot!

We are not a property management company, but we are interested in co-hosting! We are Superhosts with nearly 3 years of experience successfully managing all aspects of short term rental properties. We have an overall 4.99 star rating with over 100 reviews across all platforms.

We would need to know more about the property to determine if it would be a good fit for both parties. Please message us so we can discuss further!

Kindly,

Jon and Nora

Elevated Stay

Hi @Cindy1491 

I took a quick look at your place and it's great! I did notice a few things right away on the listing that could be "tweaked" quickly that might help improve your bookings. I specialize in optimizing listings on Airbnb and Vrbo. I also offer Co-Hosting services. I'll send you a direct message with some info if you are interested.

Daniel12573
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

Hey Cindy just happen to come across your post, and wanted to reach out to see if you found someone to help you with your Airbnb listing? I’m based out of here in Las Vegas and have years of experiences renting out airbnbs, noticed you said you hadn’t had a listing in a while let’s chat I can definitely help you out with that 😁