Need your feedback for my listing, help me out please!

Radu86
Level 2
Brașov, Romania

Need your feedback for my listing, help me out please!

Hello,

I have a new listing for some months now, but I didn't get too many bookings. Usually people are booking 1 or 2 nights/weekend and sometimes not even that.

Please let me know if you have any feedback related to the listing (could be related to photos/facilities/descriptions) that would help me increase the number of nights that are reserved. 

https://airbnb.co.uk/h/brasov-accomodation-mountain-boutique-residence 

Bhumika_0-1725048948665.png

Thanks!

[Content updated by Community Manager]

3 Replies 3
Abraham253
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Hello Radu86, 

I loved the descriptions and the art work is fantastic. In the short time that I’ve been a host, it’s been my experience that security is always a plus. Maybe try adding an exterior camera to the  place. Now when it comes to presenting the layout, Perhaps try getting different angles of each room and or alleyways and entrances that can make you feel as if you’re already there.other than that it’s a great place 

Abraham.G
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Radu86 

I am sorry for me the description was two sentences.  I don't know why your rental is perfect?

Looking at the map generated there is nothing?

I don't know your locatario or space, tell me.  Why Choose your rental, you have to tell  me.

René437
Level 2
Mbombela, South Africa

I think your photos are perfect but your description doesn't really say much. What I found was to be more inviting in your description, you want to let guests know why they should choose your space and what your space would offer them. Also it would be good to also decribe your town and area in the description, list some things to do and include some pics about the scenery.