New Host - Do I need to make some changes to my listing?

Answered!
Леван0
Level 1
Tbilisi, Georgia

New Host - Do I need to make some changes to my listing?

Გამარჯობა. Დამწყები მასპინძელი ვარ და მინდა გავერკვიო დეტალებში. Ბოლო ხანებში სტუმარი იშვიათად მოდის ჩემთან, იქნება კაბინეტში რაიმე კორეკტირობა უნდა გავაკეთოთ, ან რაიმე სხვა შეცდომა დაუშვი? 

Translation added by OCM  and title updated: 

Hello. I am a beginner host and I want to find out in details. At all times, guests rarely come to me, do we need to make any corrections in the cabinet, or did I make some other mistake?

1 Best Answer

Greetings!

Dear @Леван0 ,

If you are a new host and wondering whether you need to make changes to your listing, here are some considerations to ensure your listing is attractive and informative for potential guests:

1. Accurate and Detailed Description: Review your listing description and ensure it accurately reflects your property. Highlight its unique features, amenities, and any special offerings. Be transparent about the type of accommodation, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, and any limitations or restrictions.
  2. High-Quality Photos: Photos play a crucial role in attracting guests. Make sure your listing includes high-quality, well-lit images that showcase your property's best features. Include pictures of each room, common areas, outdoor spaces, and any amenities available to guests.
  3. Pricing and Availability: Set competitive and appropriate pricing for your listing based on factors such as location, property type, amenities, and market demand. Regularly review and update your availability calendar to ensure accuracy and avoid any booking conflicts.
  4. House Rules and Policies: Clearly outline your house rules and policies to manage guest expectations. Specify any restrictions on smoking, pets, parties, or noise. Communicate check-in and check-out procedures, cancellation policies, and any other relevant guidelines.
  5. Prompt and Friendly Communication: Be responsive to guest inquiries and messages. Provide timely and helpful responses to address any questions or concerns potential guests may have. Good communication can build trust and confidence in your listing.
  6. Guest Reviews: As a new host, you may not have any guest reviews initially. Encourage guests to leave reviews after their stay, as positive reviews can significantly enhance your listing's credibility and attract more bookings.
  7. Continuous Improvement: Regularly evaluate guest feedback and make necessary improvements to enhance the guest experience. Take note of any recurring issues or suggestions for improvement, and implement changes accordingly.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

Greetings!

Dear @Леван0 ,

If you are a new host and wondering whether you need to make changes to your listing, here are some considerations to ensure your listing is attractive and informative for potential guests:

1. Accurate and Detailed Description: Review your listing description and ensure it accurately reflects your property. Highlight its unique features, amenities, and any special offerings. Be transparent about the type of accommodation, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, and any limitations or restrictions.
  2. High-Quality Photos: Photos play a crucial role in attracting guests. Make sure your listing includes high-quality, well-lit images that showcase your property's best features. Include pictures of each room, common areas, outdoor spaces, and any amenities available to guests.
  3. Pricing and Availability: Set competitive and appropriate pricing for your listing based on factors such as location, property type, amenities, and market demand. Regularly review and update your availability calendar to ensure accuracy and avoid any booking conflicts.
  4. House Rules and Policies: Clearly outline your house rules and policies to manage guest expectations. Specify any restrictions on smoking, pets, parties, or noise. Communicate check-in and check-out procedures, cancellation policies, and any other relevant guidelines.
  5. Prompt and Friendly Communication: Be responsive to guest inquiries and messages. Provide timely and helpful responses to address any questions or concerns potential guests may have. Good communication can build trust and confidence in your listing.
  6. Guest Reviews: As a new host, you may not have any guest reviews initially. Encourage guests to leave reviews after their stay, as positive reviews can significantly enhance your listing's credibility and attract more bookings.
  7. Continuous Improvement: Regularly evaluate guest feedback and make necessary improvements to enhance the guest experience. Take note of any recurring issues or suggestions for improvement, and implement changes accordingly.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Леван0 Welcome to our Community,

I was thinking of adding some pictures of the listing you mentioned in your post, but it seems like you have more than one listing. It would be great if you could share the link of the specific one you're seeking advice for.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad