New Host Needs Help!

Lee5840
Level 2
New York, NY

New Host Needs Help!

Hello everyone,

I’m a new host renting a condo on the beach in Puerto Rico. I started off great with a few bookings right away. But it’s been a few months now with views and no bookings. I know it is hurricane season so that may be affecting me also. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do to increase bookings? 

2 Replies 2
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Lee5840! Welcome to the community and to hosting!

How did your occupancy rate compare when you first started hosting versus where it is now?

It might be a good idea to ask the Community for some feedback on your listing. Fellow hosts can offer great tips and suggestions to enhance your property and showcase its full potential to guests. You can find out how to ask for a critique by clicking here👈

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hello Quincy!

When my listing first went up in June, I got bookings immediately. I had 5 bookings total back to back. I got 5 star reviews from all my guests. My last booking was the first week in August. Since then I have had two inquiries which I responded to right away but not a single booking. I have no upcoming bookings either. I’m not sure what else I can do. But I will ask for a critique of my listing as well. Thank you!