New here

Answered!
Ola12665
Level 2
Colchester, United Kingdom

New here

Hello,

I'm Ola,

Started about a year ago but recently got active. I work in the IT industry and recently add active listing on Airbnb.

So far, it's been good with feedbacks, I. Would like any recommendations and how to get the best from Airbnb.

Thank you

Ola

1 Best Answer
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Ola12665 

Congratulations!  It appears you arfe already dealing with some of the minor new host complaints.  Your last few reviews were  5 stars.

I would suggest just some easy things:

Check your amenities you want to list everything like stove and microwave.

Add a Guidebook concerning your location an ease of public transportation and centrally located, your guest remark positive about those things.

A lot of us use a free tool like Chatgpt to write our description.  It really helps.  You can ask it to write ad copy plug in your description and then the positives from guests private bath transportation and quiet.

I also suggest house rules for shared housing.  It makes Guests feel better that they are aware you hold all guests to certain standards.

Also just a room rental tip, put private bath always at the beginning of the title.  It is usually a shared bath and if someone is using their phone to search the screen is small so only the beginning of the title is seen.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Look at at the Airbnb Help website for FAQs about managing your STR business on Airbnb. @Ola12665 

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Ola12665 

Congratulations!  It appears you arfe already dealing with some of the minor new host complaints.  Your last few reviews were  5 stars.

I would suggest just some easy things:

Check your amenities you want to list everything like stove and microwave.

Add a Guidebook concerning your location an ease of public transportation and centrally located, your guest remark positive about those things.

A lot of us use a free tool like Chatgpt to write our description.  It really helps.  You can ask it to write ad copy plug in your description and then the positives from guests private bath transportation and quiet.

I also suggest house rules for shared housing.  It makes Guests feel better that they are aware you hold all guests to certain standards.

Also just a room rental tip, put private bath always at the beginning of the title.  It is usually a shared bath and if someone is using their phone to search the screen is small so only the beginning of the title is seen.

Ola12665
Level 2
Colchester, United Kingdom

Thank you @Marie8425 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Ola12665 , Have you followed @Marie8425 's wonderful advice and updated your listing with useful guidebooks, house-rules and cross check the amenities to ensure guests see what you provide at the listing?

As Helen mentioned, Airbnb's Resource Centre andHelp Centre are excellent resources for familiarizing yourself with the intricacies of hosting.

Please feel free to pop a message in the Community, if you're looking for further support with the listings 😍 We'd love to hear more about your hosting journey and help you get through it 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines