New listing

New listing

Hi all.

I want to put my property on Airbnb and just wondered how you go about and decide how much per night you put your properties up for?

is there anyone in the area that would like to meet up and discuss how they are doing and to give an advice?

many thanks 

Craig 

2 Replies 2
Vincenzo89
Level 2
Mazara del Vallo, Italy

Hello there!

You could write the area where the listing is located to see if other hosts would like to meet up or exchange messages to discuss that.

However, in general, regarding how you can decide the nightly price, there will be a suggested price during the process of creating a listing.

Also, once the listing is created, there's a tool to compare the price of similar listings in the area for specific dates, so you can adjust your price accordingly:

https://www.airbnb.com/resources/hosting-homes/a/new-pricing-tool-compares-similar-listings-nearby-5...

Keep in mind you can always change your price, so if you see no one books for a while, you can always lower it, as that probably means you set it too high.

On the other hand, if you're always booked up, you can put it up and see how it goes, and keep increasing it until you get a good amount of bookings for the price you wish.

Last, but not least, if you go here using a computer (not the app)and add your area and type of place, you will see the estimated nightly price (just to give you a rough idea of the price):

https://www.airbnb.com/host/homes

I hope this helps, but if you should have any additional questions do not hesitate to reply!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Vincenzo89, wow, thank you so much for this detailed response 👏

I am tagging @Craig956 here so they receive a notification of your message. This way, we increase the chances of them getting back to us.

Quick tip: To tag someone, tap "@" and select the host's username from the dropdown menu 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad