Payment methods as a host

Answered!
Ola11328
Level 2
Amman, Jordan

Payment methods as a host

I want to know how to put payment methods for my listing as a host, If someone book my apartment how he will pay? and how I can connect my bank account or something?

1 Best Answer
Muslim4
Level 8
Almaty, Kazakhstan

You choose your default payout method in the settings (Account - Payments&Payouts - Payouts). If you've not added it yet, you should add a new payout method and choose which are allowed to be paid in your country. Depending on a country, there might be PayPal, Payoneer, transfer to your Bank account etc. You can add multiple (more than one) payout methods and then choose default one.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Muslim4
Level 8
Almaty, Kazakhstan

You choose your default payout method in the settings (Account - Payments&Payouts - Payouts). If you've not added it yet, you should add a new payout method and choose which are allowed to be paid in your country. Depending on a country, there might be PayPal, Payoneer, transfer to your Bank account etc. You can add multiple (more than one) payout methods and then choose default one.

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Ola11328 

Do have a look at the Airbnb Help website it has FAQs about running your business on Airbnb including payments.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/126