Payout not received

Kelvin167
Level 2
Panglao, Philippines

Payout not received

We have been hosts for a number of years, however, just prior to Christmas, we received a message from airbnb that they needed government ID documents, but we have already uploaded ( sometime ago) an approved government ID. As a reply to the message I uploaded a copy of my partners passport ID as she owns a percentage of the business. Airbnb came back with a link in their message asking me to upload the ID there, however, when using the link, a message appears that says, 'thanks for taking the time to upload government ID.' It was therefor not possible to upload anything, shortly after I received a message saying that I had not responded, despite the fact I had already sent the ID via the message stream previously. 

I have since contacted support with the case supposedly escalated, however nothing seems to be happening!

This has now been going on since mid December. We are a business, we have wages to pay, utility bills, if this continues we will be forced to cancel all future guests (and you can be sure they will all be told why). We are currently seeking legal advice. I see from other message threads that this seems to be now a common problem with airbnb. If Airbnb wants to quickly destroy trust with hosts, they are going the right way about it!

2 Replies 2
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Perhaps to put it in proper perspective, even after dealing with Airbnb for years I started getting the same 'need-ID' message for a full year and must have send the same document 10 times, finally the computer I must have been talking to was satisfied or someone pulled its plug. 🙂

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Kelvin167, I'm so sorry to hear that you're experiencing this at the moment. I have passed this on to the team in charge so that they can look into this. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen