What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hello Host.Topic :- allowing differant cancellation setting for Special dates .-Just been reeding many previous conversations from Hosts asking Airbnb to make changes to the cancellation policy to allow Host to set a differant cancellation during Prim... Latest reply by Helen3
    Good morning, I am only wanting to rent out my place between May 7- May 17. Therefore, I have marked all other dates leading up to May 7 as unavailable on the calendar. will that prevent people from viewing my listing and possible make a reservation on m... Latest reply by Fred13
    We are very centrally located nearby stadiums, convention center etc... We just listed our home on Airbnb and started out at what I would consider "low" for our area. As reservations are trickling in, I'm studying the market, IE: Looking at average going ... Latest reply by Danny627
    I have been managing my friends Airbnb for 7 months and only receive the cleaning fee. I want to charge for managing the bookings, responding to guest and etc. How do I go about charging and what is a resonable rate to charge? Do I add it to the booki... Latest reply by Lisa7659
    Please can someone offer advice about what I’m doing wrong. I want to let a static home on a caravan park. I thought I’d followed the guidelines, but when it comes to ‘location’ , I can’t seem to over ride the automatic uploading of my home address-which ... Latest reply by Jenny
    I want a responsible group, seasonal workers, college students, etc Looking for just seasonal booking. I offer just a plain house near the action and the fun. OK to pack them in and have a great summer. This is my first attempt. How can I see and e... Latest reply by Ana2038