Photos assigned to rooms

Answered!
Nur785
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

Photos assigned to rooms

I like that I can assign photos to rooms and I like that some of those photos show up under "where you'll sleep" section. However, the fact that we cannot choose which photo is under "where you'll sleep" section is really annoying. 

I have photos of the living room with the couch but also as the sofa bed made up, however, doesn't matter in which order I upload and assign them, under where you'll sleep it always shows the picture of the sofa not the sofa bed made up. 

I really think we should be able to choose that photo. This is sooooo annoying! 

1 Best Answer

That's really tedious, @Nur785 . Thanks for the feedback. Sorry it didn't work the way I suggested.  

@Bhumika 

Can you help to report this glitch? Thanks.

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Flavia202
Level 10
Kingston, Jamaica

Hi @Nur785 
Try this: After you go to "Rooms and spaces", scroll down to "Living area" and you should see a "Sleeping arrangements"  option.
Click the "Add" link and it will take you to more options for "Living area" including "Sofa bed" which you can add and "Save".

Screenshot_20230505_184031_Airbnb.jpg

Screenshot_20230505_184656_Airbnb.jpg

Hi Flavia, 

Thank you so much for taking time to respond and the screen shots. Yes, I did the add sleeping arrangements.  My issue is that you cannot choose the photo that gets assigned to the that sleeping arrangement. Even though I have a photo of the sofa bed made up, I cannot make that show up under sleeping arrangements. It picks the first photo that is uploaded. So I have to delete all living room photos and reload them making sure the sofa bed is the first living room photo. I hope this explains my problem a little better. Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 8.16.45 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-05-05 at 8.18.38 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 8.13.55 PM.png

Ok, @Nur785 

See if it works if you click the "Shared with others" in the Living Room section, then add Sleeping arrangement /Sofa bed and Save.

Hi @Flavia202 , Thank you so much for trying, that didn't work either. I don't think they actually have the option to pick the photo for that. 

It's a glitch, I pretty much tried everything and the only thing that works is to delete all the photos and upload the one you want to be picked as the first one. 

That's really tedious, @Nur785 . Thanks for the feedback. Sorry it didn't work the way I suggested.  

@Bhumika 

Can you help to report this glitch? Thanks.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Flavia202, Thank you for tagging me and taking the time to help Nur with clear screenshots and steps! 

@Nur785, I read that you were able to find a workaround for it. Are you still facing the issue? I will also pass it on to the technical team to further check if it is some glitch or so.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines