Physical activity in locations

Answered!
Natalie1262
Level 2
Piedmont, CA

Physical activity in locations

I have friends that would love to have a category that showcases the best running trails or where swimmers like to travel for open water swimming or best locations for outdoor cycling. 

1 Best Answer
Octavio115
Level 3
Port Charlotte, FL

i created a traveYou can create several guides for sevral activities or one guide with many categories.  in my travel guide i have categories for restaurants, beaches and public pools, hiking and biking trails, shopping, nearby neoighborhoods and activitied such as fishing, hunting and golf.

I hope this helps.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Octavio115
Level 3
Port Charlotte, FL

i created a traveYou can create several guides for sevral activities or one guide with many categories.  in my travel guide i have categories for restaurants, beaches and public pools, hiking and biking trails, shopping, nearby neoighborhoods and activitied such as fishing, hunting and golf.

I hope this helps.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Natalie1262 , as Host @Octavio115 suggested, to attract guests and let them know of nearby activities, you can also create a guidebook for your guests.

I am sharing an article that might help you Create a guidebook to share your local tips and attractions . 

Do keep us posted if you create one!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines