Please review my listing and offer any suggestions or improvements - Prescott, Arizona, United States

Rob12296
Level 1
Prescott, AZ

Please review my listing and offer any suggestions or improvements - Prescott, Arizona, United States

Please review my list and offer some suggestions or improvements.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/1159685070223486035?source_impression_id=p3_1719839775_P3qYGig2E6Fn5t...

Screenshot 2024-07-01 at 14.16.37.png

4 Replies 4
Rob12296
Level 1
Prescott, AZ
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the Community Center @Rob12296! Were you able to make a few improvements? I'm also tagging a few very helpful Hosts who might be able to help you out @Joan2709 @Marie8425 😊

I hope this helps!

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Really appreciate it.

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Rob12296  OMG, PLEASE use the captions feature with your photos!! Right now they are just bunch of random photos, with no clue to what the guest is looking at. I couldn't even make it all the way through. Use the captions to provide information about the house, how the rooms relate to one another, and extra information if necessary. 

Which bathroom belongs to which bedroom? Is it in the hallway and shared among multiple rooms? Which is the master bath? 

What size beds are in each room? 

You've included about two sentences in the "about this space" section. You need to expand on that with more information. 

Describe the house in detail. Emphasize important things like an essential house rule, or other information that may not be included in other sections or that you want to highlight. No pets on the furniture? (in your house rules, and good luck with that....), Make a point of mentioning that in your description. Don't expect guests to read everything, so mention it in multiple places. 

Can you really turn that house over in  4 hours if all bedrooms have been used and pets have stayed? You may want to bump your check-in time to later. Personally, mine is set at 5:00, but I can frequently let guests in earlier, and will do so if I can. The 5:00 check-in protects ME, so that I have time to do what's necessary to turn the house over. 

I'm sorry, but I don't think the furniture you've chosen does the house justice, but that's a personal opinion. It also looks like your dining table doesn't accommodate 12 people. I think you also need some area rugs, but that's another personal opinion. 

My point: a lot more information is necessary so that guests can make an informed decision about staying. The more info you provide, fewer surprises for guest and host, and less likelihood of problems. 

Good luck. Kia