Possible Fake Airbnb

Answered!

Possible Fake Airbnb

Hello, I was hoping I could post a link to an upcoming Airbnb rental I have reserved to see if it’s real or fake.  It has a super host, but I’m still skeptical about it.  Thank you!

1 Best Answer

@Jordan817 I see nothing wrong with the listing at all. The reviews are mixed as are some of the responses from the host but it certainly doesn't appear fake to me.

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why do you think it's a fake listing @Jordan817 

There is a lot of grammar mistakes and even the title of it was misspelled.  I tried to look up the location to see if it would at least show anything, but I didn’t find too much on it.  I just want to make sure everything is good!

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Jordan817 post the link - As long as it is on the real Airbnb site and payment is through Airbnb you should be fine

Ok, thank you!  I didn’t believe there could be at first but some of the vibes I got from it kind of made me question it.

**[Identifiable information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

@Jordan817 I see nothing wrong with the listing at all. The reviews are mixed as are some of the responses from the host but it certainly doesn't appear fake to me.

Ok thank you! 

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Note in her listing, which really comes across very friendly and legit, the hosts states:  "speak 3 languages português Spanish English".

In all probability English is not her native language, as wasn't mine either. It could use a little work no doubt on the description, but also shows a touch of innocence which is endearing. I wouldn't be surprised you will have a good visit with this host.