Potential Scam **

Lisa7403
Level 1
Plymouth, NH

Potential Scam **

We are new to Airbnb. Since we opened up a few months ago we have had three requests ** requesting to rent our entire Inn for several months. The guests are new to Airbnb, no review and no photos. The first one was flagged by Airbnb as a scam and the person was removed from the platform. The second one I tried to engage in dialogue and they never responded and now the third person is asking for videos of the Inn. This person just joined Airbnb this month and has no reviews. A bit of background - our very first guest came ** and stayed at our Inn for one night (we are in rural NH), and they trashed the place. Vomited on the bedding, the walls, ruined the dining table and left the house wide open - doors and windows- with the heat on. We did get some reimbursement, but you can imagine why I am skeptical of people who don't engage in conversations or have previous reviews. Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone else is fielding request ** for longer stays. 

**[Generalizing Content removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

15 Replies 15

IMG_5165.jpeg

 They kept coming with the same line. Always check their Identity if they check in.