Pricing

Answered!
Janice608
Level 1
Bodrum, Turkey

Pricing

I want to offer for the month of December, January, February, March and April discounts for 2 listings:

So a discount for 1 week and a discount for 4 weeks.  When I offer a discount for 1 week it will not let me then use the same week for the 4 week discount.  So how do I get round this?

thank you

Janice

Top Answer

Hi @Janice608 .

You don't have to mark selected dates in your calendar to set discounts. You can do this by adding further discounts to each offer's calendar. On the right side you have a menu: weekly discount, monthly discount, more discounts (there you can set the discount for 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 5 weeks). This action requires that your calendar is blocked from May if no discounts apply from May. Or apply a price increase of the same percentage from May and leave the discounts.

Regards

Marcin

View Top Answer in original post

1 Reply 1

Hi @Janice608 .

You don't have to mark selected dates in your calendar to set discounts. You can do this by adding further discounts to each offer's calendar. On the right side you have a menu: weekly discount, monthly discount, more discounts (there you can set the discount for 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 5 weeks). This action requires that your calendar is blocked from May if no discounts apply from May. Or apply a price increase of the same percentage from May and leave the discounts.

Regards

Marcin