Problem with booking beyond 30 April 2023 - UK

Rosemary253
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

Problem with booking beyond 30 April 2023 - UK

My listing availability settings are for any future dates but if I go into my listing from my account or my husbands account April 2023 is the last month showing as available to book  This was not the case a week or so ago because a guest managed to place a booking in May 2023.   Can anyone else with no limit on future dates check their listing please?

I have raised the issue with Airbnb and they don't seem to be having the same problem from USA, so please can someone with a UK listing and Uk travelling account check it.

Thank you

3 Replies 3
Rosemary253
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

To clarify this problem seems to be when trying to access on an iPhone, I can not replicate the problem on my computer

The problem still exists for guests trying to book using the App on an iphone or ipad.  Airbnb IT have been notified but they will not give it any priority unless more hosts also raise it as an issue.  Has anyone else checked whether their guests can select beyond April 2023 by searching under their listing (as a traveller) using the app on a phone or iPad? (It is showing as available if I look as a host in the calendar that is not the problem).

Antony115
Level 1
Pitstone, United Kingdom

Same here, I’m trying to search for next summer but calendar stops at end of May.

This is on iPhone and iPad.