SG Homes

Answered!
Ladies2
Level 2
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

SG Homes

Greetings!

I am looking for some help to upgrade the level, like some people they have level 10. Thanks 

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Ladies2 

Being at Level 10 on the community centre does not give you any special favours or particular advantage on Airbnb other than a personal satisfaction in providing useful information to other fellow hosts in need.  It has no impact on our listings and the level obtained is solely indicated on this community centre.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Ladies2 This one is really easy. Just post a lot in the community centre and get likes etc and you will rocket up the levels. If you try hard you will be at level 10 in no time. Just be aware it is, to my knowledge, totally useless to be at level 10 so don't waste time and effort if achieving it is your only aim.

Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Ladies2 

Being at Level 10 on the community centre does not give you any special favours or particular advantage on Airbnb other than a personal satisfaction in providing useful information to other fellow hosts in need.  It has no impact on our listings and the level obtained is solely indicated on this community centre.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Ladies2,

As our lovely Hosts said, to get to level 10 in our community, all you need to do is join in more conversations, like the ones you enjoy, and share your questions or ideas with us.

I'm really excited to see you make it to level 10 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Quite honestly I would suggest you invest you time in improving your listing rather than trying to get to Level 10 on here 🙂 @Ladies2 

Here's three tips

1. You need to give a proper name to your listing like 'Room in flat in downtown Abu dhabi " or whatever best sells your place. Ladies 2 - is a rather odd name for a listing 🙂

2. You have no photos of your bathroom - why?

3. You would benefit from reviewing your listing description - describe your home, local amenities and which sort of guest it's suitable for

Ladies2
Level 2
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Hi, thanks for your suggestion I like that. We will do our best as same, we didn’t focus on it since we were new