Separate Emails for Traveling and Hosting on One Account

Answered!
Abby398
Level 2
D.C., DC

Separate Emails for Traveling and Hosting on One Account

When I switch views from "traveling" to "hosting" it would be helpful if the notifications would go to separate emails.  Is it possible to add more than one email (at least two emails) to one account?  Is it possible for one account to have one email for "traveler" when I'm traveling on airbnb, and one email for "hosting" when I'm hosting on airbnb? I'd like to have my traveling notifications go to my personal email and my hosting notifications to go to my other email.

1 Best Answer
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Abby398

I took this away to Airbnb tech team and they have replied.

An Airbnb account can only be associated with one email address which have the functionality of both hosting and a traveller associated with same email address. 

However, a user can create two accounts with separate email address and use one for hosting and another for travel.

If your original account wants another email address to have access of hosting /travel, there can be few workarounds which you may consider as well.

For Hosting access: 
  • User may add the another email as co host with full access on there listing . Please note that the original account would also have the access of hosting section
  • If a user with a professional hospitality business and no Airbnb account, User can also opt for Professional host and grant access to other emails as account manager.  Please note that the original account would also have the access of hosting section.
For Travel access
  • For traveller access, from the original account user may opt for Airbnb for work and use the second email address by giving access of Traveller, trip planner or admin. Please note that the original account would also have the access of travel section. 

I hope this helps, 

Rebecca 🌟 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi @Abby398 

Hmmmm....that's a good question? I do know you are only able to have one Airbnb profile, so not sure about having 2 separate emails? Maybe another Host can chime in here. In the mean time, I would just go ahead and contact Airbnb CS and see what they say.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Abby398

I took this away to Airbnb tech team and they have replied.

An Airbnb account can only be associated with one email address which have the functionality of both hosting and a traveller associated with same email address. 

However, a user can create two accounts with separate email address and use one for hosting and another for travel.

If your original account wants another email address to have access of hosting /travel, there can be few workarounds which you may consider as well.

For Hosting access: 
  • User may add the another email as co host with full access on there listing . Please note that the original account would also have the access of hosting section
  • If a user with a professional hospitality business and no Airbnb account, User can also opt for Professional host and grant access to other emails as account manager.  Please note that the original account would also have the access of hosting section.
For Travel access
  • For traveller access, from the original account user may opt for Airbnb for work and use the second email address by giving access of Traveller, trip planner or admin. Please note that the original account would also have the access of travel section. 

I hope this helps, 

Rebecca 🌟 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines