Setting location

Answered!

Setting location

Please can someone offer advice about what I’m doing wrong. I want to let a static home on a caravan park. I thought I’d followed the guidelines, but when it comes to ‘location’ , I can’t seem to over ride the automatic uploading of my home address-which appears to be linked to Airbnb GPRS tracker. I’ve tried repeatedly to enter the correct location details, but the system doesn’t let me save them, and reverts to listing my home address when I launch the pages. It’s driving me crazy and I’m getting no support from customer help. Any ideas?

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Richard2750 

When I go onto your profile, there is a message from Airbnb saying that you haven't created your profile yet. So maybe start with that because you need to create a host profile and go through all the checks to be able to list on Airbnb.

As a host, you will be able to switch from being in host mode to guest mode so maybe you're in guest mode rather than in host mode?!!  Is that at all possible do you think?

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Richard2750 

When I go onto your profile, there is a message from Airbnb saying that you haven't created your profile yet. So maybe start with that because you need to create a host profile and go through all the checks to be able to list on Airbnb.

As a host, you will be able to switch from being in host mode to guest mode so maybe you're in guest mode rather than in host mode?!!  Is that at all possible do you think?

Joëlle

Thank you! I figured I was doing something stupid. I will try your suggestions tonight.

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

I can see you've got your listing live now @Richard2750 - good luck on your hosting journey!  Feel free to come back and let us know how you get on, or feel free to ask for advice about anything that comes up as you host.

Thanks @Joelle43 for helping out here!

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines