Smart locks

Answered!

Smart locks

We are new to becoming short term rental hosts and confused about smart locks. Which is the best lock for hands off ease of use and security across rental platforms? Is there one lock that is reliable and easy to use/install that will send automatic codes work with various booking sites (Airbnb, VRBO etc), has an automatic locking feature, keeps a digital record of in and outs, with a decent battery life? 

1 Best Answer

Hey @Alisa524  and Paula, I recommend August Smart lock, it integrates with your app and can send code messages to your guests, and it’s safe and easy to use

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Alisa524 and welcome to our Community Center,

This is a very interesting question that some of our Hosts have discussed in our Community before. I did a quick search using the search bar at the top of the page, and 👉here you can find some conversations and suggestions about Smart Locks.

Please give them a look and let us know what you decide in the end.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hey @Alisa524  and Paula, I recommend August Smart lock, it integrates with your app and can send code messages to your guests, and it’s safe and easy to use