Stats View not updating.

Answered!

Stats View not updating.

In the Stats tab, my views statistics haven't updated. It says data is delayed for 3 days but last view stat is on April 2.

Anyone experiencing the same problem?

1 Best Answer

@Jill381 and @JayandWayne0  It's a global problem. No one is getting the views updated. AirBnB is aware of the issue, but has given no timeframe for the fix. 

View Best Answer in original post

86 Replies 86
Max-And-Olya0
Level 1
Malmö, Sweden

Same here. Would be nice to have it fixed

How do we get in touch with site management to notify that the stats function is not updating and get this rectified?

Lilian20
Level 10
Argelès-sur-Mer, France

You give them a call - with your phone

Casita0
Level 2
El Médano, Spain

I was wondering about that too...I made some changes and updates on the listing and I wanted to check if they get some results in terms of visits 😞

Gillian15
Level 4
Tábua Municipality, Portugal

Having exactly the same problem!

A place must speak to my heart and touch my soul!
Gillian15
Level 4

Still no STATS update since 2nd April !  How long do we all have to wait for this to be fixed?

I have not had not even one inquiry or reservation over the past  8 days. 

Do you have the same problem with inquiries and reservations?

Gillian15
Level 4

Yes, I do have the same problem as you!

I am seeing the same problem for both of my two listings.  No view updates since April 1/2

Deana0
Level 2
Rovinj, Croatia

I have the same problem, last update was 2.April,

Esther13
Level 6
Doylestown, PA

My stats have not updated since April 1st and I have not had any activity since then either.  I was wondering if there is something wrong.  Is it possible that this problem is related to the lack of interest over the past week or more?

Me too, I have not had not even one inquiry over the past 10 days, so bizarre...

How can we get in contact with tech support? Any shortcut from the experiences users of the community?

I have the same problem. Does anyone know how to get in direct contact with the airbnb team. I can't find anything on the site about it.