Suspended Listing

Answered!
Mark3925
Level 2
Leeds, United Kingdom

Suspended Listing

I am a super host and my last listing was in October 2023 for which I received a 5 star review. I received a message in my airbnb account from the Safety Team saying there had been a report of an incident with a 'recent reservation' and my acount has been limited (suspended) for investigation. She asked if I would be happy to be called about this which I have replied to say I am at their earliest convenience. I told them I have no knowledge of any incident during any of my reservations and said the last one was nearly 5 months ago and was reviewed as 5 star. I am upset by this and frustrated that there is no way for me to contact the Safety Team to resolve this. Can anyone from airbnb help me on this matter as I read hosts are left for weeks with no contact. Thanks Mark (UK).

1 Best Answer

Yes, I was not aware of any safety incident. They do not say when or what, but I knew that from the threads on here. I agreed to the Safety Standards of the Community and 4 days later I am thankfully reinstated.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mark3925
Level 2
Leeds, United Kingdom

I have a call with the Safety Team today after ringing support.

Please share what you find the issue to be and the cause of it, how it was vetted.  Thank you.

Yes, I was not aware of any safety incident. They do not say when or what, but I knew that from the threads on here. I agreed to the Safety Standards of the Community and 4 days later I am thankfully reinstated.