calendar availability

Answered!
Homeplex0
Level 2
St. Louis, MO

calendar availability

Hello, by any chance do anyone know why my calendar says that my settings are limited ? how do i go about fixing this issue?

1 Best Answer

@Homeplex0 Are you using/connected to a channel manager to manage your listing? This might be the reason why your calendar was labeled as "limited". When you connect your Airbnb listing to a channel manager, Airbnb recognizes that the listing's availability and pricing are being controlled externally. As a result, the platform might restrict direct edits to your calendar and settings on Airbnb. If you're unsure, you can also contact Airbnb support so they can assist you checking this. Hope this helps! 

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Karen4131
Level 10
Malmö, Sweden

Hi @Homeplex0 . Do you have the possibility to elaborate on the problem a bit more or possibly take a couple of screenshots of the problem and attach them? I'm having a bit of difficulty figuring out exactly what it is about. 

IMG_0068.png

 over the passed few days I found out since I started using “guesty “ they have became the manager for my account and I’m no longer able to do anything on the airbnb app.

@Homeplex0 Are you using/connected to a channel manager to manage your listing? This might be the reason why your calendar was labeled as "limited". When you connect your Airbnb listing to a channel manager, Airbnb recognizes that the listing's availability and pricing are being controlled externally. As a result, the platform might restrict direct edits to your calendar and settings on Airbnb. If you're unsure, you can also contact Airbnb support so they can assist you checking this. Hope this helps! 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Homeplex0, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center.

Have you had the opportunity to read the replies from Alicia and Karen? Would you like to share some screenshots of your calendar here? This way, our lovely Hosts can offer their suggestions.

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad