Team Feature

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

Team Feature

Although there was a long discussion about this a year ago (https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/New-Airbnb-Feature-Teams/m-p/958648), I'm starting a new conversation to ask if other hosts have used this and if it's effective.

I'd just like to add my housekeeper and caretaker, and wondered if it's possible to set them up so they only see the calendar, not the payouts, rates, or anything else.

Has anyone tried that?

7 Replies 7

I also wanted to use this feature to provide a calendar to my cleaners.  However, the basic permissions give them access to change booking settings like length of stay, and they can see pricing info.  Its totally useless like this.

Thank you @Andrew1327 - that's what I was afraid of and it really makes no sense at all.  Renders a solid portion of the idea useless.

Tenille1
Level 1
Bowral, Australia

Hi, how did you go with this? What solution did you find?

Hi @Tenille1 - I still haven't done it because of the permissions issues.  I don't know if that has changed since I posted in March.  Have you tried it?

I take a .jpeg of each month and that is what they (i.e. our boat guide) gets to see, works well.

@Fred13  That's so smart!

I am still doing Word doc of the cleaning schedule for all three listings.  We used TurnoverBnB for awhile, and that worked, but when they started charging a fee I dropped them.  I should at least try the team feature one more time to see if the permissions issue has changed.  Will report back if I do.

The cool thing with a .jpeg was that it is in their gallery and simple to follow.