The Photo Tour

Janene24
Level 1
Wears Valley, TN

The Photo Tour

On the photo tour. How do I put the bedrooms last. I would like the pool and hot tub 1st on the photo tour.  I am totally confused.

Thanks,

Janene

1 Reply 1

@Janene24 

Unfortunately, there is no way to do this using the photo tour as Airbnb decides which rooms to display first. It has been an ongoing debate and many Hosts are not happy with the photo tour. 

There is a workaround to delete the photo tour (actually force it to go back to the previous grid system) that allows you to click and drag photos in any order you want: 

Workaround

Before trying this workaround, make sure you have all your photos saved on your computer just in case. The workaround is that the tour will not work if there is not at least one photo in each room. If you move all the photos say out of the dining room to addl photos, the tour is "deleted."  However, DO NOT remove photos from the bedroom(s) Room (or living room if you have a sofa bed there). This is because the system uses the "sleeping arrangements" and type of bed to populate your subtitle that shows the number of bedrooms. The system also uses the Bedroom Room to populate the "where you'll sleep" photos on the listing, so keep your photos in that room on the tour.

Joan2709_0-1727915495713.png

Then click the "All photos" at the top of the page and all your photos will appear in a grid. Simply drag and drop the photos where you want them to appear on the listing and in what order. I was able to do this on a recent new listing and it works. As long as you leave your bedroom photos in the Bedroom "Room.”

Joan2709_1-1727915583942.png

You will still see the words "Photo Tour" on the left side of the Listing Editor, but the photos are no longer arranged in a "Tour" in guest view and you'll see your photos in a grid instead of in each "room" icon when clicking the "All Photos" button as a Host. Simply add photos and move around as you wish. Photos you add will appear at the bottom of the photo grid. You can move them around after that as needed and place them where you want. Be sure you keep photos in Bedroom Rooms so you can add the type of bed under “sleeping arrangements.” Otherwise, the number of beds on the listing will default to -0- and will show “Studio” in the subtitle and the “Where you’ll sleep” section will have icons instead of your photos,

Be aware Airbnb will continue to have pop-ups encouraging you to revert back to the photo tour. Simply say "No Thanks."

Joan2709_3-1727916143930.png

Eventually I had to delete all the rooms and move photos to addl photos (except the bedrooms, bathrooms and living room as sofa bed in living room so had to keep the room for "sleeping arrangements"). This is because Airbnb kept assigning me "tasks" on the Listing Editor to add photos to the empty rooms.