Tip of the Week 8: Showcasing inclusivity on your listing

Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Tip of the Week 8: Showcasing inclusivity on your listing

In this eighth edition of our Tip of the Week series, we’re sharing a tip on showcasing inclusivity throughout your listing

This week’s tip comes from Host Advisory Board Member @Dolly36 in How to let guests know that my listing is a safe and inclusive place:

“Embrace the possibilities of Airbnb's new profile features to showcase your personality and authentically reflect your inclusive hosting approach. Share insights such as your favourite song, educational background, or even a delightful talent, allowing guests to connect with you on a personal level and further reinforcing the welcoming atmosphere you provide.“

Do you like to add personalised details to your profile? We’d love to hear about how you utilise your listing description, Host profile, photos, or other tools to ensure  guests feel safe and welcome! 

Let’s share some tips for inclusive communication and personalised touches to your listings, profiles, or even messages. And of course, don’t forget to give a thumbs up 👍 to the best tips shared. 😊

👉 TOTW series

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

18 Replies 18
Eileen462
Level 10
San Bernardino, CA

Thank you kindly Breanna!

Michel8067
Level 2
Gustavia, Saint Barthélemy

Hi from Saint-Martin, the friendly island in the Caribbean Sea. 

@Michel8067 Hello there from Southern California USA!  My name is Eileen

Daniela2458
Level 2
Portland, OR

I appreciate the suggestion! I firmly believe that sharing your lifestyle, talents, and hobbies can create a welcoming atmosphere for guests and foster a stronger connection. I think that in the final stages of the decision-making process, this personal touch can ultimately lead to an increase in bookings.

I just created a new post about how to survive in the slow season and this tip should definitely be included in the list. Check out my post: 

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Support-with-your-bookings/Surviving-the-Slow-Season-Any-Suggest...