Update your trip details to get accurate pricing and more

Noah130
Level 3
Scituate, MA

Update your trip details to get accurate pricing and more

I'm trying to book a reservation and every time I get to the summary screen, it says "Update your trip details to get accurate pricing and more." 

All of the details are there and it happens regardless of the house I pick.  Any ideas?

Thanks

80 Replies 80
Florence833
Level 2
Northcote, Australia

Also having the same problem on Safari, iPhone and Chrome, MacBook. 12k views on this article and no solution posted?

Leland19
Level 2
Ridgefield, WA

Wow, Airbnb must have the worst software developers in the world!  To have this kind of error present for over a year is completely insane.  You'd think that they'd at least be able to improve the error message to help their customers, hosts and support staff better understand the reason for the error.  I ended up booking over another site because the support is so slow/awful and might have to do the same for future travel!!

Here we are in 2023 and I am going through this exact same thing!

Samuel954
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

yeah, 2023-05-02 after 12 hours of waiting the customer service are escalating the situations to helps resolve the situations 

They year is 2024 and still no solution 

Brian1964
Level 2
Chgo, IL

It turned out I had failed a background check that was run years after I first registered. I appealed and my account was fully reinstated. It now works fine.