Waiting two mothns for the first guest

7 Replies 7
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Giannis87 

I would suggest the following your amenities have no cooking appliances listed maybe that needs to be fixed.

Your photos have 3 kitchenettes confusing.  Pictures of busy streets not inviting maybe a nice restaurant or sight seeing place nearby would b e better.

Add a Guidebook tourists don't know why a great location  tell them.

Dear Marie8425

Your suggestions are very useful and the apartment indeed has cooking appliances and bathroom amenities of course.

Three photographs of the Kitchen for a better show

Now about the road which is the apartment and the neighborhood, it is in the central region of Pagrati of Athens so as a result I cant show something different. Only one month per year Pagrati and Hremonidou Street especially became quite cool and quiet and this month is August.

Thank you

Kind Regards

Giannis Vlachos

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Giannis87, I am tagging @Marie8425 here so she receives a notification of your message. This way, we increase the chances of her getting back to us.

Quick tip: To tag someone, tap "@" and select the host's username from the dropdown menu 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Dear Paula

Yes all right about the kitchen the (3) topics became one (1) overall so the guest see only one (1) kitchen for the apartment.

Now about the region of Pagrati and especially for Chremonidou street the situation is direct opposite of the quite expect August which is very quite . But it isn't all the region of Pagrati like Chremonidou of course has more quite regions inside the Pagrati. But in my property is in the central of the quite noisy Pagrati. So i can't show the real situation which is in. The apartment has balconydoors with double special quite glasses made from aluminium.

Best Rewards

Giannis Vlachos

Urban Chic Flat Pagrati Athens

@Giannis87 

Three pictures of the kitchenette is fine but use 1 folder to put all 3 having 3 folders if you view your listing as a guest the platform presents each folder as a separate kitchenette so you have 3 areas according to the folders.

If you look at the amenity boxes you checked you missed microwave and stove, you want to include everything you have available.

If you can not think of something more inviting I would elim inate the exterior pictures.  I am in  a residential desert area nothing inviting lol.  I have Guidebooks that describe dining or hiking and just use some generic internet picture of close things to do.  The thing is you have to entice the guest who probably doesn't know your country or neighborhood.  Pictures of busy streets to me not knowing I assume noisy, dirty driving in and out World be hard.  I  might be wrong bur I don't know anything except your description and your photos.

Dear Marie8425

Yes all right about the kitchen the (3) topics became one (1) overall so the guest see only one (1) kitchen for the apartment.

Now about the region of Pagrati and especially for Chremonidou street the situation is direct opposite of the quite expect August which is very quite . But it isn't all the region of Pagrati like Chremonidou of course has more quite regions inside the Pagrati. But in my property is in the central of the quite noisy Pagrati. So i can't show the real situation which is in. The apartment has balconydoors with double special quite glasses made from aluminium.

Best Rewards

Giannis Vlachos

Urban Chic Flat Pagrati Athens