Why doesnt the duplication button actually do what it should?

Zen506
Level 2
Vienna, Austria

Why doesnt the duplication button actually do what it should?

Dear community.. am i the only one thinking the DUPLICATE listing function would be super useful  IF  u didnt have to copy paste almost EVERYTHING manually... from description to amentities .. to arrivel travel info... to the pricing and availablity options...

now imagine you have 20 apartments in one building that are basically the same setup...

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Zen506 , Welcome to the Community and thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. 

Have you found a workaround for it since you posted? If you have any feedback for Airbnb about this function, I'd invite you to share your recommendation through Airbnb Feedback Form.

Also looking forward to what other Hosts members have to say about this matter and what they would recommend for your case.👀

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Debra300
Top Contributor
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Bhumika,

There have been a few updates since these articles were written, and the steps listed don't work on the dashboard layout.

Don't just believe what I say, check the Airbnb Help Center
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Ah! Thanks so much for pointing that @Debra300 !  I'll remove those links and update my response above just in case not to confuse new Host members visiting this thread. Appreciate your guidance so much 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines