adding guests to a reservation

Alicia1043
Level 1
Duffield, VA

adding guests to a reservation

I have always added the guests to reservations when staying with Airbnb. For some reason I thought this was a setting that we could add as a requirement for new reservations but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Alicia1043, Hope you have got past this setting since the time you posted.

In case you still need help, I am reaching out to our amazing members @Joelle43 @Dawn241 if they can point you in the correct direction.

In the meantime, I am sharing this conversation which is a bit old and may not hold relevance, but thought to share it anyway: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/How-do-I-add-additional-guests-after-the-reservation-has....

Keep us posted on how you got past this question!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you

I read the replies but I am looking for an option to have the requesting guest add a name and possible email to the initial request. I have done this many times and thought at least on some of the reservation requests it was a requirement. 

Hi @Alicia1043 

Hosts can add/change the number of guests on a reservation, but I'm not aware of any Listing setting where the Host can add names of guests. You can ask the Guest who made the reservation to add the names of everyone in the group. Is that what you mean? If so, it is in the reservation details:

Add Guest Names to Reservation.jpg