What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    My bnb is a self-managed guest unit in my home. I do my own cleaning. (3+hours/stay) Most stays are 1-3 nights. I'd like to incorporate the cleaning fee into the general cost, but can't see a fair way to do it so that I get a fair return on one night stay... Latest reply by Karen2913
    Hello Everyone, Hope you are enjoying our tip of the week series and are excited to know what best tips our experienced hosts share on the Community Center! This week's tip comes from Host @Aaron1070, who shares the most important things to take care of... Latest reply by Joseph2044
    Hello. I asked a support ambassador if they factor in the overall rating of a particular listing before awarding it a "Guest favorite badge", but the support ambassador did not have a consistent answer. What did not make any sense was when he said "Guest ... Latest reply by Breanna
    Θελω να κάνω για πρώτη φορά δηλώση βραχυχρονιας μισθωσης στο gov. Στον τρόπο πληρωμής επιλέγω λογαριασμό ημεδαπής? I want to make a short-term rental declaration to the gov for the first time. In the payment method, do I choose a domestic account? [T... Latest reply by Breanna
    Hi, I am new to Airbnb. What would be a reasonable charge for cleaning a single room? Also, I have set my daily booking rate at £45 per night for a single room in Hertfordshire, England. Is this rate considered too high for a single room? Any advice would... Latest reply by Mary6126